The Power of Personal Development

I recently attended a seminar where I was fortunate enough to be introduced to a personal development tool of great benefit to me. I have come to realize the importance of having a balanced life, caring for myself as well as for others and believing that I am worthy of success.

I have discovered that I had inbuilt negative barriers which I learned from my parents as a young child, from my mother as a young adult and also from society which were preventing me from achieving my goals. The good news is that these negative beliefs can be unlearned and a more positive outlook adopted. Once beliefs and behaviours are adapted, your results will change.

I have improved my memory, become a better listener and also developed the art of small talk.

All of these changes are uplifting, enlightening and empowering. My outlook is more positive and I now believe I have the power to live the life I have always wanted.

The great news is that not only am I benefiting from the power of personal development, but I am also in a position to create an income for myself. You see, Success University not only enables you to grow through personal development but is a network marketing company offering step-by-step guidelines to ensure member's success.

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Empower Magazines. This magazine has been designed to offer information on wealth creation, providing a cash-flow strategy and a personal development program. The magazine is very professional, contains personal stories of success and also includes a CD/DVD outlining the company. By introducing this magazine to your friends/acquaintances you can create a network marketing business generating income.

More recently I undertook a course on setting goals. I learnt the art of writing positive affirmations concerning all areas of my life. But even more exciting is by putting music to your affirmations (called musivation) you are able to recall your affirmations easily and immediately feel the power of being in a positive state. I took my main affirmation with relation to Success University goals and put it to a jingle that I have known since childhood. I was amazed at how many times throughout the day this jingle popped into my head, it was almost constant. How powerful do you think this jingle is to my mindset? It uplifts and empowers me every time I hear it, which must be around 100 times a day.

The benefits I have achieved through personal development have been extremely positive. My outlook on life is always positive, I am totally focused on my goals and I now know where I am going.

If you are stuck in a rut, tired of your job or always focusing on the negatives in your life, do yourself a favour and consider personal development. Go to the bookstore and purchase a book on personal development (I'm currently reading a book by Jack Canfield titled "How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be"). I undertake online courses in personal development, read something uplifting on a daily basis and focus daily on my goals. If I can do it, you can too. Make 2008 your year to grow.